Friday, July 13, 2007

not rocking the fence













when i woke this morning, i promised myself that if i were to spend the day taking more pictures i would stretch myself, so to speak, and focus on something i would not normally take photos of. fences naturally came to mind as i am not really a fan of fences. three not-so-good fence photos later, convinced that i had met the day's challenge, i switched back to taking photos of the kind of things i spent most of yesterday on. (NOTE: had the fence at the end of my street not been white but wood-colored instead, i might have kept with the fence theme a bit longer.)










as it was, i switched back to things that
contain glass and/or that used to be made
of glass but are now usually made of plastic.










after i was finished photographing
sunglasses (and my hand) i switched
to regular glasses










and this was my favorite of that series

No comments: